Monday, March 7, 2011

Color Symbolism Of Belief

Uff - shock on Monday morning



Today morning I drove the little chaos Princess Mermaid at carnival party in the kindergarten.
went When I was on the parking deck, I had found this one already, the barrier tape to me it really nothing more thought.

make (Perhaps they are new the way?)


then arrived at the entrance or on the way there - hmm, where is actually the railing? Burglary?
(We have been to the terrace entrance and sent on - fortunately there is a "second input")


from a few other mothers I heard that was there sliding down on Sunday a car - shock!


How can something happen then?


There is exactly one turning area and the curb is very high!


Phew - I would like to think there is not, what would have been if there had been a regular nursery operation. . .




by saying I will probably sting like a hornet's nest, but I think once again proves such a dangerous action that from something like a driver's license verification and test reaction a certain age must be made!

Fortunately, here on until, in material damage, nothing happened!





And from our daily


Source: Pinneberg daily newspaper of 03/07/2011

Here is a link

the scope of the "devastation" shows


glg you still all a wonderful foolish Rose Monday :-))




melly




Edit: From the house or from the bank, we are the information that the loan application is still with the Credit Committee in preparation. We expect any day now with a hopefully positive feedback :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment