Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cake Boss Recipe Fondant Icing

Friday Filler





first It smells of coffee :-) hmm.

second These cold temperatures - I can not stand (more)!

third As I have done it so many to bunkering patterns and not even tried to have all (this must be subject to change, -))?

4th The a home purchase can be delayed so weeks (it feels like) , I would not have dreamed.

5th I'm looking forward to the time when the house is ours at last .

6th currently driving my nerves roller coaster! These constant up (s) and down.

7th As for the weekend, today (evening) / pm I am looking forward to the promised call the bank and then initiated the evening , tomorrow I then mucking planned and Sunday I would like to take little with the family - maybe go again to a flea market? !



The Friday Filler is there as always with Babara



Mark my RAFFLE

we have Seats :-))


glg


melly




0 comments:

Post a Comment